RESIDENT EVIL: THE MERCENARIES 3D
For the first time Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D delivers the intense Mercenaries gameplay experience on a handheld console. Featuring re-mastered stages from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, it’s a race against time as players try to defeat as many enemies as possible before the countdown reaches zero. The fast-paced, combat intensive action of Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is available both as a solo experience, or gamers across the world can team up and enjoy two-player co-op via network play.
Gamers will have the opportunity to tackle the game’s missions with legendary Resident Evil characters from past and present and face off against some of the most terrifying enemies, such as the Executioner and Popo Karimu. Playable characters include Chris Redfield, Krauser, Hunk and, making her debut in a Mercenaries game, Claire Redfield.
While the gameplay will be familiar to those who have previously played Mercenaries, changes have been implemented to take advantage of the new hardware, most notably transforming the stages and characters to full 3D. Players also have the ability to make the characters move and shoot and switch weapons on the fly using the touch screen functionality.
• 8 different playable characters all with at least 1 change of costume – including series favourites Chris Redfield from RE5, Hunk & Krauser from RE 4 . . . with more to be revealed soon.
• 1 or 2 players – Ad Hoc and Nintendo Wi-Fi connection
• 30 missions over 12 stages and 2 different game modes
• In depth skill and abilities unlock system that encourages and rewards replaying. Skills and abilities include health, weapons damage, customisation etc
• 2 different game modes – ‘scene attack’ and ‘survival’
• Includes a playable demo of the forthcoming Nintendo 3DS title, Resident Evil™ Revelations.
OFFICIAL GAME WEBSITE