RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS
Revealing a brand new storyline for the Resident Evil series, Resident Evil Revelations sees a return to survival horror, offering a tense and intriguing gameplay experience. Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, Resident Evil Revelations delivers outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life.
Taking place in 2005, between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, the action centres on BSAA member Jill Valentine and introduces her new partner Parker Luciani. Set principally on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship in the Mediterranean, Jill and Parker have been sent to search for Chris Redfield, whose last known GPS data positions him as being on the ship. Far from being empty, danger lurks around every corner as Jill and Parker explore the confined space of the ship and must face a menacing new enemy that emerges from the darkness.
Adding a new unique horror setting to the series players will venture underwater as they try to escape the terrifying creatures that are roaming the ship. But even the water does not provide safety as the creatures continue to attack from the depths while Jill and Parker make a desperate bid to make it off the ship alive.
• All new Resident Evil – New storyline featuring series favourites Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and introducing BSAA member Parker Luciani.
• Classic survival horror gameplay returns – Explore the dark sinister areas of the cruise ship. There’s nowhere to run and nowhere to hide with evil creeping out of the shadows.
• Utilises the unique 3DS features – Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and
switch between weapons.
• Use your equipment – Use the Genesis scanning equipment to analyse enemies and reveal hidden items that can be used to upgrade weapons.
• Brand new threat – A new kind of enemy who not only attacks you on the ground but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a unique challenge for players.
• First person shooter view – Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.