RESIDENT EVIL 4
An all-new terrifying chapter and reinvention of the award-winning Resident Evil series that sees Leon S. Kennedy on a mission of national importance.
It has been six years since the outbreak of the deadly T-virus and the U.S. government has destroyed the evil Umbrella Corporation, the company behind the horrific events. Forward to 2004 and Leon S Kennedy, Raccoon City’s rookie cop from Resident Evil 2, is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission.
He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President’s daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in the dark heart of central Europe. Encountering unimaginable horrors, Leon must find out who or what is behind this new nightmare.
- Complete reinvention of the Resident Evil series with brand new action gameplay which places emphasis on attacking the enemy rather than evasion and defence. Welcome to Survival Action…
- Completely new and never before seen enemies who are quicker, cleverer and more menacing than before, using their advanced AI and cunning abilities to attack you in groups. These are not zombies…
- Gone are the signature camera angles from the Resident Evil series. The camera now follows the player from behind and allows for intuitive movement throughout the full 3D game environments. This new viewpoint also further adds to the close and tense atmosphere of RE4.
- Three main environments, each split into numerous chapters and locations. In total, over 20 hours of gameplay.
- Unsurpassed visuals – Resident Evil 4 utilises the power of the Nintendo GameCube to the full, creating breathtaking 3D graphics.
- Protect Ashley from the enemy. Control her movements with simple commands and instructions to help you with certain puzzles and to keep her out of harms way.
- New action button – pressing the ‘A’ button allows players to perform various actions within the game depending on context and helps the game action flow from one scene to the next.
- Aim and shoot mechanic gives you the freedom to zero in on certain parts enemies with your weapon for more accurate shooting. Go for the leg and the enemy will drop down to one knee; shoot the arm or shoulder and the enemy will spin round; aim for the head and you won’t be bothered again…
- Enhanced arsenal of weapons that vary from the lowly handgun to the all-powerful rocket launcher. New weapons can now be bought from merchants within the game, as well as upgrading existing weapons already owned.