MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2: NEW AGE OF HEROES
Fans asked, and Capcom listened! One of the most popular fighting games of all time arrives on XBLA and PSN! Marvel vs. Capcom 2 brings legendary characters from throughout Marvel and Capcom history to duke it out in an insane tag-team fighting experience. From Ryu to Wolverine, pit your favorite heroes in dream match-ups thanks to an unprecedented 56-character roster. Now battle online to decide who really has the best “dream team.” Plus, widescreen support, improved graphics, and a robust leaderboard make one of the best fighting games ever even better!
Marvel VS Capcom 2 features the biggest roster of challengers to ever square off in a Capcom fighting game, a total of 56 combined brawlers from both the Capcom and Marvel universes. From the world of Capcom comes characters such as Ryu from the Street Fighter® series, Jill Valentine from the Resident Evil® games and unofficial company mascot Mega Man®. Marvel is represented by some of its biggest names, including the Invincible Iron Man, Captain America, the Sentinel of Liberty, and War Machine, Weapon of S.H.I.E.L.D. Players can mix and match from both worlds in order to create their own ideal three man/woman/robot/monster team-up!
Marvel VS Capcom 2 is designed to be a gateway for new players to experience the fun of fighting games while providing a deep system for hardcore fighting fans to dig into. Action is based around colorful, exaggerated attacks that include gigantic projectile attacks (such as Ryu’s fireball or Dr. Doom’s Plasma Beam) and high-flying aerial moves (like Spider-Man’s Maximum Spider or Cammy’s Killer Bee Attack). The controls utilise a four-button control scheme for the action, with two “assist” buttons that pull in your team members for additional support.
• Over 50 characters from the Marvel and Capcom Universes!
• 3 on 3 tag-team matches
• New online matching mode, including Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix’s “Quarter Match” mode ; enjoy the arcade experience from your console
• New optional visual filter smoothes out the game’s graphics
• Four button controls introduce new players to fighting games; compatible with the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV joysticks and Fight Pad
• Available for the first time via digital distribution on Xbox LIVE Arcade and the PlayStation Network
ALSO AVAILABLE ON: :