FATE UNLIMITED CODES
In Fate/Unlimited Codes, handheld fighting will reach a whole new level of drama and excitement, where warriors clash in a battle royale for the Holy Grail!
Based on the visual novel ‘Fate/Stay night’, Fate/Unlimited Codes takes place in a local town in Japan where 7 pairs of ‘Masters’ and ‘Servants’ compete for the ‘Holy Grail’ that will grant them any wish. This compelling fighter for the PlayStation Portable features a deep roster of characters with unique fighting moves, employing a fast-paced, weapons-based fighting system that is sure to meet any Capcom fans highest expectations!
The new "Reflect Dash" move allows players to actually block while aggressively dashing forward, which sets the groundwork for the Holy Grail Ultimate Combos. Fate/Unlimited Codes has a very accessible control system with easy to execute special attacks which will inflict untold damage on your opponent.
For those feeling confident enough to take on some competition, Fate/Unlimited Codes supports local ad-hoc play on the PSP, allowing two players to challenge one another wirelessly. Additionally, the game has dozens of unlockable secrets, including hidden characters, alternate costumes, missions and mini-games.
Each character will experience their own mission in Story mode as well as exciting mini-game missions, unique to each fighter. There are over 250 missions, boasting a variety of unexpected and challenging games that test players’ reflexes to the limit. With a huge variety of unlockables that include character models, movie clips and images, Fate/unlimited codeswill be one the most robust fighters for the PSP yet!
• Downloadable PSP game available on the PlayStation Store on PlayStation Network as well as through your PC
• Beautiful 3D graphics based on the popular Japanese franchise, Fate/stay night
• 3D fighting with a huge roster of styles, moves and special attacks, built around accessible and familiar Capcom fighting systems
• 17 unique characters, such as magician, knight, bowman, and samurai
• Costumes exclusive to the PSP version
• Compatible with Ad-Hoc VS play, allowing two players to battle it out via the PSP’s integrated wireless network
• Deep fighting system: 3 stage magic gauge, Holy Grail Ultimate Combos
• Re-balanced gameplay from the original Japanese PS2 version
• New “Reflect Dash” move