DEVIL MAY CRY 4
On the coast of a distant land lies the castle town of Fortuna.
It is here that the group known as the Order of the Sword practises a religion so mysterious, no outsider knows what happens behind closed doors.
In times past, the Order of the Sword fought to protect mankind. They revere the demon warrior Sparda as their god, and their hatred of all other demons runs deep. Their sole purpose is the extermination of these demons.
On the day of the annual Festival of the Sword, a powerful man appeared seemingly from nowhere. Before anyone could act, this man assassinated the head of the Order!
A young knight of the Order, whose only purpose previously was the extermination of all demons, was immediately ordered to pursue the mysterious assassin...
- From the producer of the original Devil May Cry ™ and Resident Evil ™ 4
- High-definition visuals moving at 60 frames per second
- Blend of familiar and new: newcomer Nero clashes with veteran Dante
- New characters and environments
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Unique "Devil Bringer" arm opens up a range of combo options
- Distinct set of weaponry and moves for Nero and Dante
- Exceed System allows Nero to charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful attack options
- New active style change system for Dante allows him to switch styles and weapons on the fly, producing crazy combo possibilities