BIONIC COMMANDO RE-ARMED
Classic side-scrolling gameplay is back in Bionic Commando Rearmed, a remake of the classic 8-bit NES game, out now on Xbox LIVE® Arcade, PlayStation® Network and PC.
Far more than just a remake - it features all-new modes such as the 2-player co-op play, smarter enemy AI, new bionic arm abilities, new weapons, bigger bosses and online rankings. Faithfully sticking to the story of the NES game, it tells the story of Nathan "R.A.D." Spencer's first mission, sent in to retrieve captured agent Super Joe from the hands of the Imperials. Rearmed will also link-up to its 3D "big brother" coming soon to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, with unlockable content, in-game hints and a story that spans both games.
• Classic Bionic Commando side-scrolling gameplay, updated with new abilities, weapons and bosses
• 2-player co-op mode
• Total modern visual and audio revamp
• Cross-game interoperability – complete specific parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock new content and hints for the Bionic Commando sequel
• Challenge Rooms – obstacles courses and swing puzzles that test your skills, with your best times ranked against other users in online leaderboards
• Top-Down Stages – the return of the top-down scrolling gameplay of the original’s “Enemy Encounter” stages, with remixed music from the classic Commando!
• Multiplayer – up to 4 players can face off in a frantic melee of shooting and swinging!
• In-game art designed by Shinkiro, one of Capcom’s most talented artists