Capcom is giving you the opportunity to illustrate your own vision of Marvel Vs Capcom 3 to millions of fans.
Capcom UK will select the best piece of artwork and the winning entry will receive an Xbox 360 console, a copy of Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, a framed print of their winning entry and could have their entry featured in the art book to be released with the special edition of Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds!
Tell everyone a story using nothing but your endless imagination and amazing art style.
Will you choose to open the floodgates to a colossal free-for-all battle? Or will you focus on a deeper story between a few characters?
Will you choose to pit classic blockbuster heroes such as Spiderman and Ryu against each other? Or will they fight side-by-side against the evil Dr Doom or Albert Wesker? Or will Tron Bonne face off once again against the might of Hulk?! The scenarios are as limitless as your imagination!
Submit your entry now! (Or when you get it finished…) Closing date for entries is 11:59pm 22 November, 2010. Please note this competition is for the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain only
Please post all your submissions in this thread:
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. Contest Description: This is a skill-based contest. The object of this contest is to create one piece of art using the characters based on Capcom’s video game “Marvel vs Capcom 3”.
2. Contest Period: This contest starts at 12:01am on October 25, 2010 and ends at 11:59pm November 22, 2010. Entries must be received within this period.
3. Entry: Applicants may apply for this contest simply by uploading images to show their own piece of art via http://www.capcom-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=847642#post847642
in the ‘Marvel Vs Capcom 3 art contest submissions thread’ post.
4. Specifications for Artwork: To be eligible for the contest, entry must meet the following requirements:
- 11” x 17” at 300DPI
- Must contain equal number of Marvel and Capcom characters from the game roster
- Must be sent in JPG or PSD format
- Not over 10MB
- One entry per person
5. The winning entry will receive an Xbox 360 console, a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds and a framed print of their winning entry. In Capcom’s sole discretion, the entry may be featured in the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 art book, if any, and each prize winner will receive one copy of this art book. In the event that the prize winner should be unable to be contacted within a reasonable period of time, the prize shall be deemed unaccepted or declined and a supplementary winner may be chosen.
6. Eligibility: No specific entry qualification is required, but the prize winners will be chosen among the applicants within UK, Germany, Italy and Spain. Applicants under 18 is eligible to enter this competition only when his/her parent or legal guardian permits and approves. Capcom reserves the right to request evidence of age and residence.
7. Personal Information: Personal information about the prize winners will be used for the following purposes by Capcom, its agents and/or its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies:
a)for selection of a winner
b)delivery of the prize, and
c)online or in print, in connection with this contest.
8. Copyrights: By applying images, applicants are confirming that they own all copyright to the images and materials used. Applicants shall grant Capcom and any third party Capcom designates a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free right and license to manufacture, use, change, amend, modify, enhance, sell, publish images or any other form of materials based on the images applied wholly or partially.Applicants also confirm that the entries do not infringe or violate any third party’s intellectual property rights such as copyrights or any other rights.
9. Exclusion: Capcom reserves the right to exclude any applicant or any entries which deems to be offensive or improper in any way at its sole discretion. Capcom is in no way obligated to use any entry.
10. Awards transfer: All awards are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. The choice of the prizes shall be solely at Capcom’s discretion; Capcom arranges this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to award offered.
11. Change of Terms: Capcom reserves the right to change any term of the contest any time for any proper reason. This contest is void wherever prohibited by law.
12 .Capcom: The promoter of this competition is CE Europe Ltd., 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7HA UK (Capcom).