Posts tagged Seth Killian
Seth Killian talks to MeriStationTV about the Gem Sytem in Street Fighter x Tekken, it should clear up many of the questions you have about it. He also talks about how the game is produced and mentions that there are many more characters to be revealed and they’re definitely fan favourites!
As you know Rocket Raccoon and Frank West have joined the roster of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. So what can a tiny raccoon and a photo journalist do against the might of the likes of the Hulk? Seth Killian explains all in this Gametrailers video.
Seth Killian called in to the IGN offices and showed them how to play Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. There’s a video for each of the most recently announced characters including Phoenix Wright, you can watch the Strider one below and then head over to IGN to watch the rest!
When it comes to fighting games, fans provide Capcom with pretty much a constant stream of feedback. How does Capcom incorporate all that? And when the whole world eventually turns into a testing ground how does Capcom use that feedback? In this video from Gamespot Seth Killian explains it all.
Abbreviations rule! Got a couple of interviews that were recorded at the New York Comic Con. First up is Deadly Bison Entertainment’s interview with Seth Killian where he talks about the new characters in Ultimat Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and reveals a bit more about that Mega Man poster in the background of one of the stages:
And next we have DualShockers interviewing Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3 producer Ryoya Niitsuma about the new characters and getting the balancing just right:
Electronic Gaming Monthly has posted a huge interview with Capcom’s Seth Killian. Seriously, it’s massive, like really long. And you know what that means? Lots and lots of info and thought from Capcom’s special fighting advisor. Here’s a bit:
EGM: My feeling, however, is it’s sort of like that old L Cool J statement: “Don’t call it a comeback / I’ve been here for years.” I think fighting games never really left; they’ve always been here.
Seth Killian: It’s interesting, because I’ve been playing since basically the beginning of Street Fighter II, and have even travelled around the world to play fighting games. So I’ve been playing and organizing events all of the way through what we call the “dark ages” of fighting games. After the Street Fighter boom had sort of cooled off—and by the end of the Street Fighter III 3rd Strike era around 2000~2002—fighting games had really slowed down. There were a lot less releases, they were less successful—overall a lot of companies moved away from the business in some respects. Namco was still releasing fighting games and having some success, but Capcom was releasing far fewer titles basically up until Street Fighter IV.
Head over to EGM to read the rest.
Here’s nearly 10 minutes of Seth Killian explaining Street Fighter x Tekken and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. It’s also interesting to see how the Fight Clubs are going over in America, looks like a grand time!
Seth Kllian’s been busy again, this time showing off Vergil and Iron Fist in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for IGN. Check out the videos to see how these two newcomers play:
Both IGN and Gamespot have videos of character explanations and demonstrations by Seth Killian for Street Fighter X Tekken. You want to know how Zangief, Lili, Heihachi and Rolento play? Then watch these. The video also explain the new Pandora feature which kills off a character and gives your remaining one a cool power boost:
Seth Killian and Noah, the 8-year-old Marvel Vs Capcom 3 whiz-kid, visited GiantBomb recently to show off some of the new characters in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. First up is Seth giving some demonstrations of the characters and then Noah comes along a destroys everyone! Pretty damn cool.
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asura's Wrath Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 capcom Chun li Competition dead rising 2 Dead Rising 2: Off the Record devil may cry dmc Dragon's Dogma e3 Fight Club Frank West IGN kotaku marvel vs capcom 3 mega man MotoGP 10/11 Nintendo 3DS nintendo DS okamiden playstation 3 ps3 psn Resident evil Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D resident evil revelations Ryu Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Seth Killian Steel Battalion Heavy Armor street fighter Street Fighter III: Third Strike Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition street fighter iv street fighter x tekken Super Street Fighter IV Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tgs Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 xbox xbox 360 Yoshinori Ono
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (31)
- May 2012 (61)
- April 2012 (70)
- March 2012 (94)
- February 2012 (97)
- January 2012 (88)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (94)
- October 2011 (92)
- September 2011 (91)
- August 2011 (71)
- July 2011 (63)
- June 2011 (51)
- May 2011 (40)
- April 2011 (48)
- March 2011 (61)
- February 2011 (48)
- January 2011 (43)
- December 2010 (32)
- November 2010 (52)
- October 2010 (75)
- September 2010 (30)
- August 2010 (17)
- July 2010 (35)
- Win amazing Sengoku Basara goodies! (6,284)
- DEAD RISING 2 ZOMBREX EDITION COMES TO EUROPE (4,863)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition out now! (4,609)
- Memories of the way we scare (4,507)
- *Special Offer* Sideshow Street Fighter Figures (4,478)
- Capcom UK Fight Clubs! (4,363)
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 new costumes (3,964)
- Resident Evil Revelations release date! (3,960)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 release date and price! (3,777)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition & PlayStation Move Clarification (3,671)
Latest tweetsLoading tweets...