Posts tagged Asura’s Wrath
The Asura’s Wrath DLC you’ve all be waiting for has finally stormed on to Xbox Live and PSN! If you thought the battles in Asura’s Wrath couldn’t get any more furious then you have to see what happens when Street Fighter’s Ryu gets all up in Asura’s face and lets rip with the power of the Satsui no Hadou!
Head over to the Asura’s Wrath FaceBook page for more!
In an awesome surprise, the team from Asura’s Wrath showed up at Gamescom in our little live stream studio with a brand new build to play. Take a look as they run through the demo, revealing new areas, characters, and more.
Guten Morgen! And that’s as far as our knowledge of the German language goes. Oh well! Let’s talk about GamesCom in Cologne instead!
As you probably know GamesCom is kind of like a European E3 where every games developer and publisher goes to show off their wares and we’re no different. So from the 18th to the 21st of August attendees will be able to get their hands on Capcom games such as Asura’s Wrath, Dragon’s Dogma, Resident Evil Revelations and Street Fighter X Tekken! These will all be playable on Capcom’s booth located in Hall 6!
If you can’t attend then we’ll have some new screens and videos to show off on the blog during GamesCom. Head over to the GamesCom site for more info on the whole event!
Well according to Hiroshi Matsuyama, one of the lead creators of Asura’s Wrath it’s: “…as you become an adult, you make a concerted effort to rein yourself in and control yourself, so you’re not always getting angry. Some people do, but for the most part you don’t get pissed off at people. The plan with Asura’s wrath was that we wanted to make a game where players could take out their stress. Asura is the avatar of the player’s anger,” as he told Kotaku in a recent interview.
You can read the rest of the interview here and check out the latest trailer again for lots of sheer unadulterated ANGER!
With unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction, Asura’s Wrath will deliver a fresh take on the action gaming genre. Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies. Cue relentless action as Asura finds himself facing off against numerous unique enemies, including planetary sized bosses, unleashing devastating and visceral attacks.
Asura’s Wrath loses the traditional distinction between gameplay and cutscenes through seamless player controlled narrative. Simply put, even in cinematic sequences the player can control Asura, directly affecting the gameplay, making Asura’s Wrath a truly unique experience.
On the Tokyo Games Show announcements. We would like to give you this opportunity to let us know your more considered thoughts about the games announced at TGS, now that there has been more time to think about them.
So if you could give us your thoughts about the following it would be greatly appreciated:
Devil May Cry
Dead Ring 2: Case West
MegaMan Legends 3
Resident Evil Mercenaries
Comment on how many games as you like and for however long as you like. And remember this is your opportunity to be heard by Capcom!
Head to this thread on the forum and let us know!
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asura's Wrath Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 capcom Chun li Competition dead rising 2 Dead Rising 2: Off the Record devil may cry dmc Dragon's Dogma e3 Fight Club Frank West IGN kotaku marvel vs capcom 3 mega man MotoGP 10/11 Nintendo 3DS nintendo DS okamiden playstation 3 ps3 psn Resident evil Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D resident evil revelations Ryu Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Seth Killian Steel Battalion Heavy Armor street fighter Street Fighter III: Third Strike Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition street fighter iv street fighter x tekken Super Street Fighter IV Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tgs Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 xbox xbox 360 Yoshinori Ono
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (31)
- May 2012 (61)
- April 2012 (70)
- March 2012 (94)
- February 2012 (97)
- January 2012 (88)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (94)
- October 2011 (92)
- September 2011 (91)
- August 2011 (71)
- July 2011 (63)
- June 2011 (51)
- May 2011 (40)
- April 2011 (48)
- March 2011 (61)
- February 2011 (48)
- January 2011 (43)
- December 2010 (32)
- November 2010 (52)
- October 2010 (75)
- September 2010 (30)
- August 2010 (17)
- July 2010 (35)
- Win amazing Sengoku Basara goodies! (6,290)
- DEAD RISING 2 ZOMBREX EDITION COMES TO EUROPE (4,863)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition out now! (4,621)
- Memories of the way we scare (4,509)
- *Special Offer* Sideshow Street Fighter Figures (4,481)
- Capcom UK Fight Clubs! (4,386)
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 new costumes (4,013)
- Resident Evil Revelations release date! (3,999)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 release date and price! (3,777)
- Dead Rising 2: Off The Record new sandbox mode! (3,678)
Latest tweetsLoading tweets...