Capcom and Valve are pleased to announce the Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 project. This crossover project between two of the interactive entertainment industry’s most respected publishers will see characters from Left 4 Dead™ 2 featured exclusively in the forthcoming PC version of Resident Evil™ 6, while enemies from Resident Evil 6 will invade the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2. All content will be made available completely free for fans of either game to access and play.
Owners of Resident Evil 6 PC will be able to select one of four survivors from Left 4 Dead 2’s iconic cast – Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle – when playing PC exclusive mode, The Mercenaries No Mercy. Each character will have a special customized weapon load-out created just for use in Resident Evil 6. In addition to the four survivors, two of the infamous Special Infected zombies from the Left 4 Dead franchise – the Witch and Mini Tank – will also make a cameo appearance in this mode, relentlessly attacking players regardless of whether a character from Left 4 Dead 2 or Resident Evil 6 is chosen. This new and exclusive content will automatically be downloaded in the background to all owners of the PC version of Resident Evil 6 from April 5.
Making the leap to the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 will be some of Resident Evil 6’s most fearsome enemies – Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman. All three characters were brought to life in Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve’s renowned developers using its Steam Workshop tools. Owners of the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 will be able to face a new deadly challenge when Resident Evil 6 characters infect Valve’s classic zombie title this spring.
Commenting on the crossover project, Chet Faliszek from Valve stated: “We’re huge Resident Evil fans, so when the opportunity arose to work directly with Capcom to combine L4D2 and RE6, we jumped at it.”
Resident Evil 6 Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi added: “The Resident Evil 6 team really enjoyed working on this crossover, and we’re confident that our fans will have a great time with it too! We hope you enjoy this unique content.”
Resident Evil: Revelations is heading to Xbox360, PS3 and PC in may
The 3DS favorite will have a graphical polish and contain a few new surprises (especially in Raid mode) that will let dans old and new something to get their teeth stuck into.
DmC is back in a rebooted form and its number one in the UK shops right now!!
we are very proud of this one, pick it up on Xbox360 and PS3 now (out on PC on the 25th of jan)
Capcom have teamed up with GAME to bring you a night of gaming glory, Capcom have a room at the new GAME Pad Staybridge Suites London Stratford City up for grabs for the 18th January 2013 – all you have to do tweet @capcom_uk stating what Capcom related snack the mini bar SHOULD stock? Please also add the hashtag #Gamepad.
please note you will have to make your own way there and it may snow on Friday, the room has a double bed so bring a friend or hog it yourself
These Competition Rules set out the rules that govern the competition. They should be read in conjunction with the Capcom standard Competition Terms and Conditions available at http://www.capcom.com/capcom/legal_privacy/contest_rules.html and which apply to this competition. If there is any inconsistency between these Competition Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions, then these Competition Rules will take precedence but only to the extent of that inconsistency:
1 Contest Description: CE Europe Ltd. (Capcom) have teamed up with Game Retail Ltd. (GAME) to bring you a night of gaming glory, Capcom have a room at the new GAME Pad Staybridge Suites London Stratford City up for grabs for the 18th January 2013 – all you have to do tweet @capcom_uk stating what Capcom related snack the mini bar SHOULD stock? Please also add the hashtag #Gamepad.
2 Competition Prize: a night at a room at the new GAME Pad Staybridge Suites London Stratford City as detailed below. The prize has a value of approximately £100. If a prize is delivered to you damaged or defective, then you must notify us within 7 days of receipt otherwise the prize will be deemed accepted as delivered. This does not affect your consumer rights.
The room at the new GAME Pad Staybridge Suites London Stratford City has a double bed so bring a friend if you like; you will have to make your own way there so please be sure you have the means for doing so before entering (according to the weather its likely to snow).
The following terms and conditions apply to your prize in addition to Staybridge Suites London Stratford City terms and conditions:
- The GAME Pad is available exclusively from 7th- 23rd January 2013 inclusive
- You have to be over 18 years of age to book and stay the GAME Pad. Staybridge Suites London Stratford City reserves the right to request ID and refuse entry to anyone found to be under-age
- The GAME Pad package includes, an overnight stay, Xbox, PS3 and Wii consoles and associated games, 3 x 40 inch TVs in addition to the TV already in the room, a fully stocked fridge containing pizza, snacks, bottled beer, wine and soft drinks and a buffet breakfast the next day
- The food available in the GAME Pad is complimentary, any food and drink over and above that which is provided in the room will be payable by the guest
- Guests will be required to leave their credit card details at reception on arrival
- Guests are held responsible for all gaming equipments and props in the room. If equipment or props are reported missing upon check-out, guests will be contacted and charged using the credit card details provided by guests upon check-in
- If guests experience any problems with equipment in the room, they are to contact reception who will be able to seek assistance on their behalf
- The GAME Pad features a king-size bed suitable for two people to stay over
- There is only one GAME Pad based at Staybridge Suites London Stratford City. If a guest books this package they will not be able to swap rooms and will still be charged for the GAME Pad package if they choose to move to a standard room
3 Contest Period: The competition is open from 9:00 GMT 17th January 2013 and closes at 15:00 GMT 17th January 2013.
Your entry must be received within this period.
4 Specifications for entry: You need to have a twitter account. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The competition is limited to one prize per winner. You may enter the competition more than once.
5 Eligibility: The Competition is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
6 Competition Winner: One winner will be chosen from a panel of judges selected by Capcom. Winners will be notified by twitter message and published on the Capcom website.
Winners must claim their prize by 17:00 GMT 17th January 2013 and by e-mail. Failure to claim a prize by this date will mean that the prize will lapse and Capcom may at its sole discretion choose an substitute winner or not award the prize to the winner or any other person. Prizes will be dispatched by post.
7 Personal Information: Personal information about the prize winners will be used for the following purposes by Capcom, its agents and/or its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies:
- For selection of a winner
- Delivery of the prize; and
- Online or in print, in connection with this contest.
8 Copyrights: Applicants shall grant Capcom and any third party Capcom designates a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free right and license to manufacture, use, change, amend, modify, enhance, sell, publish, images or any other form of materials based on the images applied wholly or partially. Applicants also confirm that the entries do not infringe or violate any third party’s intellectual property rights such as copyrights or any other rights.
9 Exclusion: Capcom reserved the right to exclude any applicant or any entries which it deems to be offensive or improper in any way at its sole discretion. Capcom is in no way obliged to use any entry.
10 Awards transfer: All awards are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. The choice of the prizes shall be solely at Capcom’s discretion; Capcom arranges this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to award offered.
11 Change of Terms: Capcom reserves the right to change any term of the contest any time for any proper reason. This contest is void wherever prohibited by law.
12 Capcom: The promoter of this competition is CE Europe Ltd., 3rd Floor, Metro Building, 1 Butterwick, London W6 8DL UK (Capcom).
13 Contact: If you have any questions regarding these Competition Rules you may contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
14 By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Competition Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions.
Ōkami™ has been re-incarnated as a digital download in North America today and in Europe starting Today on PlayStation®Network for $19.99/ €19.99 / £15.99. The game originally praised for its gorgeous Sumi-e style graphics has had its spirit boosted with heavenly HD graphics, PlayStation®Move support and PlayStation®3 system trophies
With Ōkami HD, players can take advantage of the PlayStation®Move motion controller and naturally make brush strokes with the Celestial Brush to defeat enemies and solve puzzles. Ōkami HD will also support the DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller for those who wish to re-live the original experience.
Initially released to critical acclaim on the PlayStation®2 system, players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess, who inhabits the form of a wolf. After a tyrannical monster turns the world into a ruined wasteland, she must use her magical abilities to restore the land to its previous glory full of life and color.
Capcom is pleased to announce that, in response to player feedback, a free title update for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Resident Evil 6 will be made available in mid-December. This update includes the following additions and improvements:
• Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. Screenshots illustrating the new camera and co-op features can be found on Capcom’s press site. The camera screenshot pairs show the minimum and maximum range of the new camera setting. Please note that this feature is still in development and may change without further notice before the title update is released.
• Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.
• As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.
• ‘No Hope’ difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.
Capcom values user feedback on Resident Evil 6 and ResidentEvil.net and is working continuously to improve the experience for players.
Well the wait is over, the highly anticipated Resident Evil 6 is out in shops now and fans are loving it!
Grab your copy and battle through 4 huge campaigns (either single player or co-op) and then take the action online for Mercenaries and “Agent Hunt” mode.
As of September the 10th 2012 the Capcom E Store is open for business, starting off with some exclusive resident Evil 6 merch we hope that the E-store will soon become your one stop shop for all your Capcom needs. Our initial deals range from an exclusive DSO shirt as well as individual tablet cases (set to be all the rage once the game comes out) alongside a copy of Resi 6 of course.
The most exciting part of all is the exclusive replica Leon jackets – these are extremely hard to get a hold of and we are limited in Europe to only ten of them. If you’ve always wanted one (and we know you are out there) then THIS is your chance.
Here is a Video of Leon using his Pill Box
Capcom has ruled that court is back in session with the announcement of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD for iOS devices. Re-created in beautiful HD, this compilation features the first three games in the popular Ace Attorney series: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations.
The games follow the unforgettable career of eccentric defense attorney Phoenix Wright as he must prove his seemingly guilty client’s innocence, no matter how dire the circumstances. Each of the three games will include all gameplay content originally enjoyed in the Nintendo DS versions with upgraded HD graphics as well as responsive on-screen controls fine-tuned for the iOS platform allowing for easy navigation using simple swipe commands.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD will also come with the “Everyone Object” mode (at no additional cost) to help players communicate their displeasure of everyday situations with the help of popular Ace Attorney characters and sayings. With a simple touch of a button, the phrases, “Objection!”, “Hold it!”, and “Take that!” can be emailed to friends or tweeted along with an animated image.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD will be available for download for free this Fall on iOS devices (iOS 5.0 is required to run the application), with each game in the trilogy available for purchase individually or as a bundle. The first two chapters of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney will be available as a free demo.
Hi there Capcom fans, how are you?
Today’s Blog post is all about the Golden Joysticks, the annual award show for video games voted for by YOU!
Capcom have a flurry of titles nominated this year so we would appreciate if you took the time to drop a vote or two our way, if you’ve enjoyed any (or all) of these titles then feed a little love back. It makes our day and lets the Big Bosses know what you’d like to see more of.
In best Action/Adventure we have shouty punchy Asura’s Wrath
Over in Best RPG there is stiff competition so Dragon’s Dogma needs your help
In Best Handheld we have Resident Evil: Revelations
in Best DLC (steady!) we have Ryu inAsura’s Wrath
Now…here is the triple threat. Best Gaming Moment…up first there is Asura’s Wrath – Azura vs. Wyzen (what a fight). Then we have Dragon’s Dogma – Griffon Battle and THEN its back to Resident Evil: Revelations – TWO SHIPS! what a twist!.
Finally we have the prestigious Ultimate game of the year and our one nod goes to Resident Evil: Revelations
There are plenty of worthy foes in this competition so get involved and make sure your favourite Capcom title wins big.
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Asura's Wrath Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 capcom Chun li Competition dead rising 2 Dead Rising 2: Off the Record devil may cry dmc Dragon's Dogma e3 Fight Club Frank West IGN kotaku marvel vs capcom 3 mega man MotoGP 10/11 Nintendo 3DS nintendo DS okamiden playstation 3 ps3 psn Resident evil Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D resident evil revelations Ryu Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Seth Killian Steel Battalion Heavy Armor street fighter Street Fighter III: Third Strike Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition street fighter iv street fighter x tekken Super Street Fighter IV Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tgs Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 xbox xbox 360 Yoshinori Ono
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (31)
- May 2012 (61)
- April 2012 (70)
- March 2012 (94)
- February 2012 (97)
- January 2012 (88)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (94)
- October 2011 (92)
- September 2011 (91)
- August 2011 (71)
- July 2011 (63)
- June 2011 (51)
- May 2011 (40)
- April 2011 (48)
- March 2011 (61)
- February 2011 (48)
- January 2011 (43)
- December 2010 (32)
- November 2010 (52)
- October 2010 (75)
- September 2010 (30)
- August 2010 (17)
- July 2010 (35)
- Win amazing Sengoku Basara goodies! (6,277)
- DEAD RISING 2 ZOMBREX EDITION COMES TO EUROPE (4,860)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition out now! (4,601)
- Memories of the way we scare (4,502)
- *Special Offer* Sideshow Street Fighter Figures (4,475)
- Capcom UK Fight Clubs! (4,353)
- Resident Evil Revelations release date! (3,937)
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 new costumes (3,931)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 release date and price! (3,777)
- Dead Rising 2: Off The Record new sandbox mode! (3,655)
Latest tweetsLoading tweets...