Win a stay at the GAMEpad
Capcom have teamed up with GAME to bring you a night of gaming glory, Capcom have a room at the new GAME Pad Staybridge Suites London Stratford City up for grabs for the 18th January 2013 – all you have to do tweet @capcom_uk stating what Capcom related snack the mini bar SHOULD stock? Please also add the hashtag #Gamepad.
please note you will have to make your own way there and it may snow on Friday, the room has a double bed so bring a friend or hog it yourself
These Competition Rules set out the rules that govern the competition. They should be read in conjunction with the Capcom standard Competition Terms and Conditions available at http://www.capcom.com/capcom/legal_privacy/contest_rules.html and which apply to this competition. If there is any inconsistency between these Competition Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions, then these Competition Rules will take precedence but only to the extent of that inconsistency:
1 Contest Description: CE Europe Ltd. (Capcom) have teamed up with Game Retail Ltd. (GAME) to bring you a night of gaming glory, Capcom have a room at the new GAME Pad Staybridge Suites London Stratford City up for grabs for the 18th January 2013 – all you have to do tweet @capcom_uk stating what Capcom related snack the mini bar SHOULD stock? Please also add the hashtag #Gamepad.
2 Competition Prize: a night at a room at the new GAME Pad Staybridge Suites London Stratford City as detailed below. The prize has a value of approximately £100. If a prize is delivered to you damaged or defective, then you must notify us within 7 days of receipt otherwise the prize will be deemed accepted as delivered. This does not affect your consumer rights.
The room at the new GAME Pad Staybridge Suites London Stratford City has a double bed so bring a friend if you like; you will have to make your own way there so please be sure you have the means for doing so before entering (according to the weather its likely to snow).
The following terms and conditions apply to your prize in addition to Staybridge Suites London Stratford City terms and conditions:
- The GAME Pad is available exclusively from 7th- 23rd January 2013 inclusive
- You have to be over 18 years of age to book and stay the GAME Pad. Staybridge Suites London Stratford City reserves the right to request ID and refuse entry to anyone found to be under-age
- The GAME Pad package includes, an overnight stay, Xbox, PS3 and Wii consoles and associated games, 3 x 40 inch TVs in addition to the TV already in the room, a fully stocked fridge containing pizza, snacks, bottled beer, wine and soft drinks and a buffet breakfast the next day
- The food available in the GAME Pad is complimentary, any food and drink over and above that which is provided in the room will be payable by the guest
- Guests will be required to leave their credit card details at reception on arrival
- Guests are held responsible for all gaming equipments and props in the room. If equipment or props are reported missing upon check-out, guests will be contacted and charged using the credit card details provided by guests upon check-in
- If guests experience any problems with equipment in the room, they are to contact reception who will be able to seek assistance on their behalf
- The GAME Pad features a king-size bed suitable for two people to stay over
- There is only one GAME Pad based at Staybridge Suites London Stratford City. If a guest books this package they will not be able to swap rooms and will still be charged for the GAME Pad package if they choose to move to a standard room
3 Contest Period: The competition is open from 9:00 GMT 17th January 2013 and closes at 15:00 GMT 17th January 2013.
Your entry must be received within this period.
4 Specifications for entry: You need to have a twitter account. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The competition is limited to one prize per winner. You may enter the competition more than once.
5 Eligibility: The Competition is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
6 Competition Winner: One winner will be chosen from a panel of judges selected by Capcom. Winners will be notified by twitter message and published on the Capcom website.
Winners must claim their prize by 17:00 GMT 17th January 2013 and by e-mail. Failure to claim a prize by this date will mean that the prize will lapse and Capcom may at its sole discretion choose an substitute winner or not award the prize to the winner or any other person. Prizes will be dispatched by post.
7 Personal Information: Personal information about the prize winners will be used for the following purposes by Capcom, its agents and/or its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies:
- For selection of a winner
- Delivery of the prize; and
- Online or in print, in connection with this contest.
8 Copyrights: Applicants shall grant Capcom and any third party Capcom designates a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free right and license to manufacture, use, change, amend, modify, enhance, sell, publish, images or any other form of materials based on the images applied wholly or partially. Applicants also confirm that the entries do not infringe or violate any third party’s intellectual property rights such as copyrights or any other rights.
9 Exclusion: Capcom reserved the right to exclude any applicant or any entries which it deems to be offensive or improper in any way at its sole discretion. Capcom is in no way obliged to use any entry.
10 Awards transfer: All awards are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. The choice of the prizes shall be solely at Capcom’s discretion; Capcom arranges this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to award offered.
11 Change of Terms: Capcom reserves the right to change any term of the contest any time for any proper reason. This contest is void wherever prohibited by law.
12 Capcom: The promoter of this competition is CE Europe Ltd., 3rd Floor, Metro Building, 1 Butterwick, London W6 8DL UK (Capcom).
13 Contact: If you have any questions regarding these Competition Rules you may contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
14 By entering the competition, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by these Competition Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions.
No comments yet.
- locksmiths london
- kids shoes
- telefon sex
- bak lida
- pro lida
- save on vps hosting
- nike hyperdunk
- plastic surgery corpus christi
- jak radziæ sobie ze stresem
- Getting facebook likes
- christian louboutin outlet
- SEO Singapore
- Buy Google Plus Circles
- louis vuitton soldes
- cheap oakley sunglasses
- Christian Louboutin Shoes
- cheap beats by dre
- hcg drops
- ways to lower blood pressure
- games poker
- Emerita Markenï¿½
- Asura's Wrath Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 capcom Chun li Competition dead rising 2 Dead Rising 2: Off the Record devil may cry dmc Dragon's Dogma e3 Fight Club Frank West IGN kotaku marvel vs capcom 3 mega man MotoGP 10/11 Nintendo 3DS nintendo DS okamiden playstation 3 ps3 psn Resident evil Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D resident evil revelations Ryu Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Seth Killian Steel Battalion Heavy Armor street fighter Street Fighter III: Third Strike Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition street fighter iv street fighter x tekken Super Street Fighter IV Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tgs Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 xbox xbox 360 Yoshinori Ono
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (31)
- May 2012 (61)
- April 2012 (70)
- March 2012 (94)
- February 2012 (97)
- January 2012 (88)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (94)
- October 2011 (92)
- September 2011 (91)
- August 2011 (71)
- July 2011 (63)
- June 2011 (51)
- May 2011 (40)
- April 2011 (48)
- March 2011 (61)
- February 2011 (48)
- January 2011 (43)
- December 2010 (32)
- November 2010 (52)
- October 2010 (75)
- September 2010 (30)
- August 2010 (17)
- July 2010 (35)
- Win amazing Sengoku Basara goodies! (6,273)
- DEAD RISING 2 ZOMBREX EDITION COMES TO EUROPE (4,858)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition out now! (4,600)
- Memories of the way we scare (4,495)
- *Special Offer* Sideshow Street Fighter Figures (4,465)
- Capcom UK Fight Clubs! (4,339)
- Resident Evil Revelations release date! (3,927)
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 new costumes (3,912)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 release date and price! (3,777)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition & PlayStation Move Clarification (3,647)
Latest tweetsLoading tweets...