In Osaka for Resident Evil 6, part 4
Last day in Osaka, last post for this diary. Time for some shopping… well, RE shopping, of course!
DAY 3 : 26th JULY
We slept just few hours… it was difficult considering all the emotions and the adrenaline collected during the last day spent in Capcom with all RE staff and the incredible dinner mentioned in the previous post. At 10 o’clock we left our room at Nikko Hotel ready to enjoy the last day in the Osaka most technological district area to get some shopping done.
Once reached “Den-Den Town” by taxi our shopping marathon can start. Despite 40° Celsius and the highest level of humidity ever felt we succeded the not so banal task of exploring every single videogame shop of the block.
Passing through a disturbing life size Terminator and videogame of all ages we finally reached one of the most beloved destination for retrogamers in the world: the Superpotato shop in Osaka. Pictures below say more than words can do; walls full of retro consoles and titles of each generation. An incredible feast for the eyes (slightly less for our wallet).
After hours of walking finally we found what we were looking for, as total Resident Evil fan certainly we could not let escape some of the most unique branded items such as the Resident Evil 5 silkscreened PlayStation 3, the extra rare Double Feature for GameCube and Chronicles HD Selection (released on a physical support only in Japan). After saying goodbye to a lot of money (as usual spent for a very good REason) we returned to the hotel to cram our suitcase with new items just purchased.
Shocked by 3 days fully spent in the name of Resident Evil and Capcom we were greeted by, the first artificial lights of the evening as we boarded a limousine bus headed to Kansai Airport, We really hope to be able to make soon another press tour amazing as this… maybe, maybe, for a possible Resident Evil 7?
And that’s it! Before closing the last page of this diary, remember to take a look at the last extra pictures we posted on Capcom Italia’s Facebook Page. And if you already miss Michele… no need to worry, you can always find him on ResidentEvil.it.
about 6 months ago - 243 comments
Capcom is pleased to announce that, in response to player feedback, a free title update for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Resident Evil 6 will be made available in mid-December. This update includes the following additions and improvements:
• Gamers will be able to More >
about 7 months ago - 874 comments
about 8 months ago - 1,882 comments
As of September the 10th 2012 the Capcom E Store is open for business, starting off with some exclusive resident Evil 6 merch we hope that the E-store will soon become your one stop shop for all your Capcom needs. Our initial deals range from an exclusive DSO shirt as well as individual tablet cases More >
about 9 months ago - 1,708 comments
about 9 months ago - 1,606 comments
about 9 months ago - 586 comments
about 9 months ago - 2,004 comments
about 9 months ago - 1,485 comments
- Asura's Wrath Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 capcom Chun li Competition dead rising 2 Dead Rising 2: Off the Record devil may cry dmc Dragon's Dogma e3 Fight Club Frank West IGN kotaku marvel vs capcom 3 mega man MotoGP 10/11 Nintendo 3DS nintendo DS okamiden playstation 3 ps3 psn Resident evil Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D resident evil revelations Ryu Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Seth Killian Steel Battalion Heavy Armor street fighter Street Fighter III: Third Strike Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition street fighter iv street fighter x tekken Super Street Fighter IV Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tgs Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 xbox xbox 360 Yoshinori Ono
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (31)
- May 2012 (61)
- April 2012 (70)
- March 2012 (94)
- February 2012 (97)
- January 2012 (88)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (94)
- October 2011 (92)
- September 2011 (91)
- August 2011 (71)
- July 2011 (63)
- June 2011 (51)
- May 2011 (40)
- April 2011 (48)
- March 2011 (61)
- February 2011 (48)
- January 2011 (43)
- December 2010 (32)
- November 2010 (52)
- October 2010 (75)
- September 2010 (30)
- August 2010 (17)
- July 2010 (35)
- Win amazing Sengoku Basara goodies! (6,276)
- DEAD RISING 2 ZOMBREX EDITION COMES TO EUROPE (4,860)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition out now! (4,601)
- Memories of the way we scare (4,501)
- *Special Offer* Sideshow Street Fighter Figures (4,473)
- Capcom UK Fight Clubs! (4,351)
- Resident Evil Revelations release date! (3,937)
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 new costumes (3,926)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 release date and price! (3,777)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition & PlayStation Move Clarification (3,653)
Latest tweetsLoading tweets...