Archive for July 11, 2012
So those of you that bought Dragon’s Dogma will have been lucky enough to play the demo to Resident Evil 6, we have had a great response and can’t wait to get the demo to as many people as possible. There has been a lot of praise and the producers are keen to hear your feedback (already there are aspects they will tweak for the retail launch and that’s all because you’ve taken the time to write to us).
Speaking of Producers, the team behind Resident Evil 6 have been particularly interested in your thoughts on how the game play and have taken the time to list some features and controls brought up in frequently asked questions.
Hope these are of some use; let us know how you found the demo in our forums.
1: You will enter the Dying state if your Vitality Gauge runs out. Take any further damage and it’s game over.
2: When in the Dying state, the Dying gauge fills gradually. If you can survive until it’s full, you’ll recover.
3: Your movements are restricted in the Dying state, but you can still move a little and use some attacks. Don’t give up!
4: If your partner is in the Dying state, get close and press B to revive them, and RB to restore their health with herb tablets.
5: Hold RT and press Y to switch Leon’s default Wing Shooter pistol to double-shot mode. This works great with quick shots!
6: Hold RT and press Y to switch Chris’s default MP-AF rifle between semi-auto (single shot) and full-auto modes.
7: Hold RT and press Y to switch Piers’s default rifle between normal and thermal scope modes.
8: Hold RT and press Y to switch Sherry’s default weapon between semi-auto (single shot) and burst (triple shot) modes.
9: Open the item slot with Y, select a herb and press A to convert it to tablet form. You can then use it in-game with RB.
10: Get more tablets by combining up to 3 green herbs before converting them. Combine a red and green herb to get 6 tablets!
11: Use tablets and first-aid sprays near your partner and they’ll also recover their vitality and physical combat gauges.
- Asura's Wrath Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 capcom Chun li Competition dead rising 2 Dead Rising 2: Off the Record devil may cry dmc Dragon's Dogma e3 Fight Club Frank West IGN kotaku marvel vs capcom 3 mega man MotoGP 10/11 Nintendo 3DS nintendo DS okamiden playstation 3 ps3 psn Resident evil Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D resident evil revelations Ryu Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Seth Killian Steel Battalion Heavy Armor street fighter Street Fighter III: Third Strike Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition street fighter iv street fighter x tekken Super Street Fighter IV Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tgs Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 xbox xbox 360 Yoshinori Ono
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (31)
- May 2012 (61)
- April 2012 (70)
- March 2012 (94)
- February 2012 (97)
- January 2012 (88)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (94)
- October 2011 (92)
- September 2011 (91)
- August 2011 (71)
- July 2011 (63)
- June 2011 (51)
- May 2011 (40)
- April 2011 (48)
- March 2011 (61)
- February 2011 (48)
- January 2011 (43)
- December 2010 (32)
- November 2010 (52)
- October 2010 (75)
- September 2010 (30)
- August 2010 (17)
- July 2010 (35)
- Win amazing Sengoku Basara goodies! (6,290)
- DEAD RISING 2 ZOMBREX EDITION COMES TO EUROPE (4,863)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition out now! (4,619)
- Memories of the way we scare (4,508)
- *Special Offer* Sideshow Street Fighter Figures (4,481)
- Capcom UK Fight Clubs! (4,385)
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 new costumes (4,011)
- Resident Evil Revelations release date! (3,999)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 release date and price! (3,777)
- Dead Rising 2: Off The Record new sandbox mode! (3,676)
Latest tweetsLoading tweets...