Archive for October 6, 2011
The second date of the Fight Club tour will be taking place on 15th October in Bristol at the West Country Boxing Club!
It’ll be a packed evening of Street Fighter x Tekken, Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Super Street Fighter IV AE and Marvel Vs Capcom 3. Entry is free, and there will be free food and drink!
We’ll have an awesome DJ playing amazing videogame-themed mash up music and everyone who attends can enter a free prize draw to win a Viewlix Arcade Cabinet converted to run PS3 games! There will also be the chance to win some amazing A3 sized art prints and if you give us you PSN/Gamer Tag you can get an exclusive title for your profile on Super Street Fighter IV!
Head over to the Street Fighter FaceBook page for more details and updates on the Fight Club!
So save the date, mark your calendars and come and have a fight! Arrive early to avoid disappointment, there were huge numbers at the first Fight Club in London. Also due to the alcohol available this is for over 18s only.
Head over to the Street Fighter FaceBook page for more info
Saturday 15th October
West Country Boxing Club
40 Thomas Street
The Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Code Veronica X fan memory video site has been updated with another video. So click the link to check out the latest story inspired by the experiences of RE fan Jason Efthimiades! We call this one “Cat Scratch”.
Gamasutra has an interview with Ninja Theory’s chief creative officer Tameem Antoniade, who is deeply involved in the development of DmC. It’s a lengthy interview but if you want to know more about the design process and how Ninja Theory are developing the game then you should head over to Gameasutra to read the full article. here’s a snippet:
Gamasutra: Something you said that I thought was really interesting is that when you’re doing the read-through of the script, and you see a lull in the story, that can often tell you there’s a lull in the game. I was wondering if you’d go into that a little bit more.
Tameem Antoniade: I think one of our jobs as creators is to create a world that’s believable, that allows a player to forget that they’re playing a game, and they’re just involved in this world. And it’s so easy to break that illusion if just one thing that works wrong. Like a door that doesn’t open. If you can shoot 10 doors, and they can break open, and one of them doesn’t, you’re immediately broken out of the illusion. So preserving the illusion of the world is the most important thing you can do as a creator.
The new series (season?) of Maximilian’s awesome tutorial/soap opera Assist Me has started. What will the nefarious Dr Doom get up to this time? Will there be yoghurt? What conditioner does Max use? All these questions might be answered in between getting some really good advice on how the new characters play in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3!
- Asura's Wrath Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 capcom Chun li Competition dead rising 2 Dead Rising 2: Off the Record devil may cry dmc Dragon's Dogma e3 Fight Club Frank West IGN kotaku marvel vs capcom 3 mega man MotoGP 10/11 Nintendo 3DS nintendo DS okamiden playstation 3 ps3 psn Resident evil Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D resident evil revelations Ryu Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Seth Killian Steel Battalion Heavy Armor street fighter Street Fighter III: Third Strike Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition street fighter iv street fighter x tekken Super Street Fighter IV Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tgs Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 xbox xbox 360 Yoshinori Ono
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (31)
- May 2012 (61)
- April 2012 (70)
- March 2012 (94)
- February 2012 (97)
- January 2012 (88)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (94)
- October 2011 (92)
- September 2011 (91)
- August 2011 (71)
- July 2011 (63)
- June 2011 (51)
- May 2011 (40)
- April 2011 (48)
- March 2011 (61)
- February 2011 (48)
- January 2011 (43)
- December 2010 (32)
- November 2010 (52)
- October 2010 (75)
- September 2010 (30)
- August 2010 (17)
- July 2010 (35)
- Win amazing Sengoku Basara goodies! (6,279)
- DEAD RISING 2 ZOMBREX EDITION COMES TO EUROPE (4,862)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition out now! (4,603)
- Memories of the way we scare (4,505)
- *Special Offer* Sideshow Street Fighter Figures (4,475)
- Capcom UK Fight Clubs! (4,360)
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 new costumes (3,945)
- Resident Evil Revelations release date! (3,945)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 release date and price! (3,777)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition & PlayStation Move Clarification (3,661)
Latest tweetsLoading tweets...