Archive for April, 2011
Actually it’s a combo video for Dante’s Gunslinger moves done by Cauldrath. The more you know and all that…
At least in the hands of TerrenceJohnson12 and if you follow his tutorial then all of Doom’s powers can be yours too. Check out the video below for amazing damage, resets and more!
It’s like a Saturday morning cartoon come to life! (Yes we’re completely ignoring the Street Fighter cartoon, that never existed okay? Good.) These were done by maniac086, pretty sweet!
Electronic Gaming Monthly has been going digital for a few issues now and in the latest one there is a great interview with Yoshinori Ono and Seth Killian about Street Fighter X Tekken. It’s not too heavy on the details but at this point it’s always great to read up on the development process of what will undoubtedly be one of the greatest fighting games, not to mention a monumental and epic collaboration between Capcom and Namco. You can read the interview here: EGM interviews Ono and Killian.
Chun Li is a cute bunny while Eddie Honda is a fat pig, guess there’s an animal inside all of them really. This anthropomorphism was done by Chie Yamamoto Boyd, perhaps there should be a special barn-yard stage for them to fight on…
And it’s half off loads of good things!
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero – 200 points (50% off)
Dead Rising 2: Case West – 400 points (50% off)
Skills Pack – Psycho – 80 points (50% off)
Skills Pack – Soldier – 80 points (50% off)
Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting 200 points (50% off)
While we can’t all be as masterful as Daigo Umehara when it comes to Street Fighter but at least there are a few combos you can pick up for Yun when Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition comes to the consoles!
Also while out at Captivate Ryan King from Play magazine sat down to play some Street Fighter X Tekken, and he took notes. Then he used those notes to write a pretty comprehensive report on how the gameplay and different characters work, it’s great because he knows what he’s talking about:
“You can cancel moves into a tag at the cost of a single bar. So with Ryu, you can do a Shoryuken and cancel that into a tag, for the new character to either continue the combo (should the Shoryuken connect) or get Ryu out of trouble (if the Shoryuken is blocked).”
Read the rest here: Street Fighter x Tekken – Gameplay Notes.
After years of waiting, the new instalment of Mega Man Legends draws closer with Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version! Available as a download, Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype Version will be a launch title when Nintendo eShop opens for business.
Mega Man Legends 3 is the first Capcom game to be co-developed by the fans. Prototype Version gives players the first taste of Mega Man’s upcoming open-world action/adventure game, and lets them see a game still early in the development process. It also introduces a new character to the franchise, the reckless leader of a sky biker gang, Barrett.
Be the first to try out his new close combat gameplay style, and see first-hand some of the fan contributions to the game come to life. Also, once you have finished the core missions, receive access to areas of the game not yet finished, as well as a debug menu that gives you special moves and abilities.
Once you experience the game, let your voice be heard by heading to www.capcom-unity.com/devroom and join the community of Servbots who are helping design the game. Get insight into what it takes to build a game, learn about the development process, and interact with the members of the Development Team themselves. But most importantly, be creative. No matter how large or small your idea is, you have the chance to see it come to life and get your name in the credits of the game!
Dan is the perennial underdog in Street Fighter, but despite his goofiness Snoooootch here shows that he can actually be played with some skill to prove that the Saikyo style is the best! …even if it’s not.
- Asura's Wrath Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 capcom Chun li Competition dead rising 2 Dead Rising 2: Off the Record devil may cry dmc Dragon's Dogma e3 Fight Club Frank West IGN kotaku marvel vs capcom 3 mega man MotoGP 10/11 Nintendo 3DS nintendo DS okamiden playstation 3 ps3 psn Resident evil Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D resident evil revelations Ryu Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes Seth Killian Steel Battalion Heavy Armor street fighter Street Fighter III: Third Strike Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition street fighter iv street fighter x tekken Super Street Fighter IV Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition tgs Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 xbox xbox 360 Yoshinori Ono
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (14)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (31)
- May 2012 (61)
- April 2012 (70)
- March 2012 (94)
- February 2012 (97)
- January 2012 (88)
- December 2011 (75)
- November 2011 (94)
- October 2011 (92)
- September 2011 (91)
- August 2011 (71)
- July 2011 (63)
- June 2011 (51)
- May 2011 (40)
- April 2011 (48)
- March 2011 (61)
- February 2011 (48)
- January 2011 (43)
- December 2010 (32)
- November 2010 (52)
- October 2010 (75)
- September 2010 (30)
- August 2010 (17)
- July 2010 (35)
- Win amazing Sengoku Basara goodies! (6,275)
- DEAD RISING 2 ZOMBREX EDITION COMES TO EUROPE (4,859)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition out now! (4,601)
- Memories of the way we scare (4,497)
- *Special Offer* Sideshow Street Fighter Figures (4,469)
- Capcom UK Fight Clubs! (4,341)
- Resident Evil Revelations release date! (3,933)
- Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 new costumes (3,920)
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 release date and price! (3,777)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition & PlayStation Move Clarification (3,649)
Latest tweetsLoading tweets...